1/144 RC-135 Builds

I can see all the pictures except the first one on your 7 Jul 16 post.  It has the photosuckit "third party hosting disabled" icon.  I am glad to see that you are getting back to this thread, its great seeing all the different versions of the 135 that you are working on. 

5 hours ago, Trojan Thunder said:

All good Don, though I have the Chrome Photobucket Fixer plugin.

Looking forward to you recommencing.

Thanks Ray.   Me too.   Reinvigorated to start turning some of these out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So what is everyone else using to post/host photos for their in progress pics?   I'd like to start updating some of the RC in progress builds but didn't succumb to Photobucket-o-sh... so all my previous in progress pics are blocked out.

13 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

This is a photo that my dad took a couple months before Amber was lost.   Some time in March 1969 I think.

Hi,

Touching to see that photograph.

I was also wondering  if it was a model or the real one.

I'm using Imgur to share photo's now. I'd describe it as "free and easy"...I hope it stays that way.

I can see all the images that you posted in this thread clearly.

Cheers, Stefan.

• 1 month later...

So I sucked it up and payed Photobucket's ransom so I can continue with this thread and not loose any of my previous pics.  Looking to dust off all the half built RC's in this thread and try to get them off the shelf of doom and finished.  Since my last post I started work on a RC-135D Office Boy and started work on Cobra Ball "2664" that was lost while trying to land on Shemya in 1981 during some super crappy weather.  I also had started a RC-135W Rivet Joint during the Recce Part II group build and will try to revive that thread as well.  I'll post pics when I get some taken. 

Stay tuned!  RC's forever. 

10 hours ago, Dutch said:

Wolfpak #144-002 has markings for a KC-135T with the red Seahawk tail stripe. K/r. Dutch 

Screenshot_20200315-214411_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc05d8837aa0e9e315549cd9418b2033.jpg

Awesome thanks 🙂 Do you know how hard I looked for this?  Though I would rather have one with Spooky 50, this one will work.  I might have to talk to Mark to see if he can make a special one with Spooky 50.