MERRY CHRISTMAS MY ARC friends....

Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY & a Peaceful NEW YEAR.

To the old friends , new friends- I have always enjoyed your wisdom, helpfulness, support, and together WE have had sadness and laughter but it has been good.MY friends, you have been there for ME when I needed advice and a kind word, SO THANK YOU each and every one of you. :woo: hoo

and to new arrivals to the ARC Forums, and DAVE ROOF { :wave::yahoo: } I hope that you ARE

all in good spirits and enjoying the coming days as you and I enjoy good food {you can enjoy the wine } and gifts that will make you smile..

Dave its nice to see you back.WELCOME .. :beer4:

The Birth of Christ is celebrated with huge gusto and a cheer, but don't forget those that are away

from their loved ones and who are keeping us all safe from harm as they Give their SERVICES for which I am thankful. :salute::nanner::banana:

Guys and Gals have a fabulous, fun filled cheerful CHRISTMAS and may your modelling stocking be filed with lots of plastic for you to drool over and fondle.. :yahoo::cheers::nanner::banana::taunt:

HOLMES :wave:

My good 'olmes....may your holiday season be filled with nothing but the best, you deserve that and so, so, much more...were it within my means you'd get a 6 month holiday to tour the world with a one week stop or more at your favorite spots. May you and yours be together in peace, love and harmony for the duration.

:santa:

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Midnightprowler..

Now I am blaring the words out ..those I can remember.. thanks for that astounding song.. :nanner::banana:

And Don, Gregg, Darren, Paolo, Phantomdriver, fellow Hobbyist, Exhausted, Clif, Wayfarer, RAY { I try :taunt: } ,

CorsairMan, Steve, David and of course Midnightprowler.... ... gentlemen, MAY YOU all HAVE A VERY PEACEFUL, HAPPY Christmas and Thank you for all your good warm wishes.

I hope to see you all here in 2016 bright & sharp as ever So dontcha be getting legless !! :tease: :tease:

ENJOY... MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. :santa: :santa:

Have a good safe one.. :salute::occasion2:

HOLMES :kissing2:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all ARCers!

I wish a new 2016 was peaceful and prosperous for each and everyone and brought only bright and happy moment to all of you.

Cheers!

Alexander

Ditto here. And Merry Xmas to you Holmes!