USAF A-29 Super Tacano Decals?

Is it possible to get a Super Tacano decal sheet that includes USAF A-29 markings? I saw some pictures on a google search & I think these markings would be cool for the Hobby Boss kit.

Just a thought!

Merry Christmas,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

I think the Hobby Boss kit requires modification to be built as an Afghan/USAF example. The markings are very simple and would not make a complete decal sheet by themselves. I am not planning another Super Tucano sheet for a while, but I will keep in mind as an addition to a possible future sheet.

AVM from Chile does a resin conversion for the Super Tucano to bring it up to the USAF A-29 standard, with the armor plate and sensor/radio fit.

If you do decide to do another Super Tucano decal set, would you also consider the one tested by the US Navy under the Imminent Fury program? It was basically the standard Super Tucano, and had very limited markings as well, basically all in black. Basically just a scripted "FURY" for the ventral fins, registration number, and two black ponies for the nose.

Chris