Eastern Front Group Build

Eastern Front GB  

32 members have voted

1. 1. I'm in

• Yes
    • No

Just a few more votes to go. This should be a fun GB, it will cover 1941 to 45 with lots of possibilities. T-34s and Tigers, Stukas and Sturmoviks, Hs-123 and I-153 biplanes are just a few. Plus with the Continuation War falling in the time period there are all the great Finnish subjects.

Just a few more votes to go. This should be a fun GB, it will cover 1941 to 45 with lots of possibilities. T-34s and Tigers, Stukas and Sturmoviks, Hs-123 and I-153 biplanes are just a few. Plus with the Continuation War falling in the time period there are all the great Finnish subjects.

Not to mention all the captured machines that went back into service by their captors. A T-34 wearing German markings...hummm a thought... :D

Not to mention all the captured machines that went back into service by their captors. A T-34 wearing German markings...hummm a thought... :D/>

I was thinking there might be some options for Slovakia and Hungary. Italy had two Army Divisions in Russia (Armor wise) and couple of other countries with names ending in IA that were Axis puppet states with small air forces.

I am no historian but this might be an opportunity to build something obscure you don't see every day.

I picked up an ICM I-16 and a slightly under scale Pe-3 so I'm already committed. Let's go!

I'd like to join, as 2016 is shaping up to be the year of the Eastern Front for me. I splurged this christmas and purchased a half-dozen books on the topic (Evan Mawdsley's Thunder in the East, Glantz's When Titans Clashed, and a number of his other books).. which has spurred me to purchase more models.

Unfortunately, I'm also committed to BM's Eastern Front GB which runs from May till September. If this starts in March, I'm in. If its in July, I can't really do both.

I'd like to join, as 2016 is shaping up to be the year of the Eastern Front for me. I splurged this christmas and purchased a half-dozen books on the topic (Evan Mawdsley's Thunder in the East, Glantz's When Titans Clashed, and a number of his other books).. which has spurred me to purchase more models.

Unfortunately, I'm also committed to BM's Eastern Front GB which runs from May till September. If this starts in March, I'm in. If its in July, I can't really do both.

I'm hoping for March since the only one currently scheduled then is the Spitfire build.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a little over a month before the group build starts. It is open to anything that served on the Eastern Front, so tanks, planes, trucks, figures, are all included in the GB. I am also including Winter War and Continuation War in it, so you can do your favorite Finnish subject.

Just a little over a month before the group build starts. It is open to anything that served on the Eastern Front, so tanks, planes, trucks, figures, are all included in the GB. I am also including Winter War and Continuation War in it, so you can do your favorite Finnish subject.

I like the inclusiveNess any chance of what ifs?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...