Kits that I think will make big profit for any manufacturer:

1:72 / 1:48 B-58 Hustler (Revell)

1:72 B-29 (Revell)

1:72 F-15SA Prototype (Hasgawa)

1:48 Mig-21 IAF Bison (Eduard)

1:48 Su-30MKI (GWH)

1:48 Su-35S (GWH)

1:72 Tornado F3 (Hasegawa)

1:72 F/A-18E/F Advanced Hornet Prototype (Hasegawa)

Edited by Jeffrey

How can this not be on anyone's list?

1/48 F-86A

I'd even take one from Revell if it's from the same folks that made the F-86D and F-15E.

I second the motion for a 1/144 B-52D/E/F. My dad flew 'em and I'd like to present him with one while he's still around!

How come nobody asks for a new tool Viggen family in1/72 ?

Revell should do this, sutface detail of their 1/72 Tornado and Phantom is excellent, just be careful about shape issues on Viggen

Best

Omer Erkmen

Aaaargh,

How come nobody asks for a new tool Viggen family in1/72 ?

Revell should do this, sutface detail of their 1/72 Tornado and Phantom is excellent, just be careful about shape issues on Viggen

Best

Omer Erkmen

You are 100% right : just because I forgot to mention (post #17) this one but it is on my wishlist for sure!!

Eric B.

• 2 weeks later...

If AMK could punch out a 1/48 Su-17/22 M4 I would probably j1zz in my pants. I know HB is apparently doing one... Enough said...

Uh-huh... Will side up with 'em Cap'n on this one, but not AMK but Zvezda, I wish. Not a care in life 'bout HB's example. :rolleyes:

Revell 1/48 B-52. Yep, I said it. Revell, because it wouldn't otherwise be affordable.

Me concurs with the Kelly-bloke there, too. Besides, "they're" Revell 1/72nd scale Buff's sweet enuf.

AMK, 1/48:

Su-15 Flagon!

Word. Not AMK but some manufacturer from Mother Russia instead.

Easy adds:

Airfix 1/48 Avro Vulcan B.2

Hasegawa or Tamiya 1/48 Hawker Siddeley HS-125

Heller 1/48 Morane-Saulnier MS.760 Paris

ARM 1/48 IA-58 Pucará (injection moulded, please, JuanCa :pray: )

Airfix 1/48 de Havilland Sea Venom FAW22

HM 1/48 Sled

72Airliners 1/48 Fokker F-28 Mk-1000

Airfix 1/48 Hawker Hunter T.7/T.8

Yeh.

If I may add my wishes, i'd like :

• 1/48 Kinetic or AMK Rafale B/C/M (with intake trunk !)
  • 1/48 new tool SR-71 (maybe AMK, or Kinetic or anyone making good quality)
  • 1/48 general aviation (Falcon family, Gruman family, etc)
  • And of course I second everyone wanting high quality 1/48 Flanker family

And maybe a high qality 1/72 Space Shuttle (I think 1/72 scale is a good compromise between size and detail), but I don't know if it would be profitable.

TanModel U-2 Senior Span / Spur and SR-71 1/48

AMK F-14, F/A-18A-F, MiG-21 Lancer, L-410 Turbojet, Antonov AN-74 series, Su-15

Tamiya elusive F-16A-B and D.

Edited by loki

Uh-huh... , but not AMK but Zvezda, I wish.

Word. Not AMK but some manufacturer from Mother Russia instead.

Hi Uncle,

Twice you make that statement, I feel a little bewildered as to why. I would like to know how we can entice you to our brand. What is it that you need or wish in or on the kits for you to make the transition?

I would like to know just in case the changes are realistic and achievable. Then we can sell more to happy customers and reinvest into the company, release better kits and keep going building much more interesting and important model kits.

We have access to all our model kit subjects (F-14, MiG-31 etc) and not just one example but many. We also ensure that our subjects are not museum examples made up from several models.

Our friends who help are invariably ground crew or other interested parties with exclusive access so you can be assured that our kits are as good as they can be.

TanModel U-2 Senior Span / Spur and SR-71 1/48

AMK F-14, F/A-18A-F, MiG-21 Lancer, L-410 Turbojet, Antonov AN-74 series, Su-15

Tamiya elusive F-16A-B and D.

Hi Uncle,

Twice you make that statement, I feel a little bewildered as to why. I would like to know how we can entice you to our brand. What is it that you need or wish in or on the kits for you to make the transition?

I would like to know just in case the changes are realistic and achievable. Then we can sell more to happy customers and reinvest into the company, release better kits and keep going building much more interesting and important model kits.

We have access to all our model kit subjects (F-14, MiG-31 etc) and not just one example but many. We also ensure that our subjects are not museum examples made up from several models.

Our friends who help are invariably ground crew or other interested parties with exclusive access so you can be assured that our kits are as good as they can be.

It's funny but ARC topic update notification email said it's ARC user loki who posted this text first. It was edited afterwards. So Martin @ AMK Models = loki.

Edited by Laurent

So Martin @ AMK Models = loki.

Wow... :unsure: If so, wouldn't that be quite a tad disappointin' to all those who've trusted the "supposed AMK's spokesman"? All the more so when me myself have chatted with Loki always believin' he was a forum member just like anybody else.

In jet forum but not all jets; AMK, Kinetic, Tamiya, Hasegawa, Kittyhawk, Hobby Boss or Revell/Monogram...

All in 1/48.

Jets:

North American FJ-3 Fury

Sud-Ouest Aviation (S.O.4050) Vautour II

Sukhoi Su-17/22M3 "Fitter-H/J"

Sukhoi Su-17/22M4 "Fitter-K"

Yakovlev Yak-27 "Flashlight" and "Mangrove"

Yakovlev Yak-28 "Brewer" and "Firebar"

Props:

DeHavilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter (various noses for different models and with and without floats)

Ford Trimotor (4-AT and 5-AT versions)

Lockheed P2V (P-2) Neptune (AP-2H gunship & SP-2H MP versions)

North American OV-10A and OV-10D Bronco

Northrop Gamma (2B Gamma "Polar Star" would be great)

Wright Flyer I

:cheers:/> and happy modeling, Bryan

Edited by Bryan H.