My Modeling Wishlist for Each Manufacture

Here is my wish list, by manufacture. I list by manufacture as each seems to have strengths and areas where they do their best work.

AMK: Looking forward to the G-91 and F-14 but please consider an F-100 in 48th.

Revell: A 32nd scale Rafale would be awesome as would a 32nd scale Stearman

Eduard: A brassin two stage Merlin conversion for the Tamiya Mosquito in 48th

Kinetic: An Early F-8 Crusader like an H. As well as an A-1E/EA-1 etc in 48th

Zvezda: Anything

ICM: A P-63 in 48th

Italeri: Get your H-21 out in 48th

Airfix: For 2017 a 48th scale B-17

Academy: An F-4E in 48th

Trumpeter and Hobby Boss: Care about what you do rather than just churning out numbers of kits

Here is my wish list, by manufacture. I list by manufacture as each seems to have strengths and areas where they do their best work.

AMK: Looking forward to the G-91 and F-14 but please consider an F-100 in 48th.

Revell: A 32nd scale Rafale would be awesome as would a 32nd scale Stearman

Eduard: A brassin two stage Merlin conversion for the Tamiya Mosquito in 48th

ICM: A P-63 in 48th

Italeri: Get your H-21 out in 48th

Academy: An F-4E in 48th

Trumpeter and Hobby Boss: Care about what you do rather than just churning out numbers of kits

Add

Tamiya: F-22 Raptor in 32th... :pray:/>

This would be sweet indeed. I really want to build a VF-111 F-8C. I know the Hasegawa F-8E/F is quite nice and there is a conversion kit out there to backdate it, but it would be nice to have a good early Crusader OOB.

Edited by Fighting Eighty-Four

For me its pretty simple....

New Tool

1/72: F-5E/F, early F-8s + RF-8.

1/48: Nothing

1/32: F-5E/F, F-106A, F-102A, F-101B

1/144th: C-5, C-141

Thankfully it looks like Meng will be doing one of my previous top requests.... a 72nd F-106A/B. Thank you Meng!

Fred K.

based on my Ace Combat needs

Hasegawa,Creator Works,Platz whatever less Macross and Idolmaster bs moar 1/72 X-02 Wyvern,F-15S,F-15SMTD,F-16XL,ADF-01,XFA-27,R-103,XFA-36,glorius Belka decals etc

Genereric ones less 1/48 crap moar 1/72 Mig-29 9-12,Su-37,Su-34,Mirage 2000 C/D,F-5 E/F,F-20,why not another X-29,a freaking YF-23,Revell should really scale down and update their Rafale instead of reboxing Italeri plus anything that I'm missing...

yes I'm a bad boy

Edited by Mizar

Early British jets in 1/72, more MiG-29 variants (though I expect Zvezda will be getting to these), including the latest ones/MiG-35 etc, CF-100, CT-114, Argus... and I'd love a Yak-1 or Yak-1b in 1/32.

After purchasing my first AMK kit, there are few other manufacturers kits I will buy now. I have little time for ill fitting plastic caused by poor planning. Hopefully AMK's G-91 will be out in 2016.

I hope so Craig. Certainly are very far ion research stage now. Lots of our friends in Portugal sending us information.

Thank you very much for the kind post about our kits by the way. It is nice to know the hard work is appreciated.

It's simple really. A new 1/48 F-111 family. I would've thought Hasegawa had done this by now since their 1/72nd offering is the best in any scale. And I don't think I need to go on and on about how crappy the current 1/48 kits out there of this aircraft are. So if Eduard, AMK, Kinetic, FMK, GWH or even Hasegawa want to step up that would be fantastic!

Wishlist for each manufacturer from A to Z!

All in 1/48th! :rolleyes:

Arma Hobby – PZL-130T Orlik

Fly – Sikorski S.55/H-19 Chickasaw. & Westland Whirlwind HAR.

Kitty Hawk – Grumman F11F-1 Tiger

Roden – DH.89 Dominie/Dragon Rapide

Hello,

If I could dream a bit, but yes Meng satisfied my number one wish with the forthcoming F-106 in 1/72nd scale and I take it for grantes Eduard will release a Spitfire and Mig-21 series in the future...

All 1/72nd scale and trying to link a company with aircraft model

Nortrop F5E/F : Wolfpack Design

Vought F4U-4 : Hasegawa

Republic F-84F Thunderstreak : Revell

Republic P-47N Thunderbolt : Academy

Douglas A-26 Invader family : Hasegawa (have B-25 Mitchell and B-26 Marauder series in mind)

Lockheed F-80 : Platz (just work your T-33 little kit out)

NA FJ-3 Fury : Hobby Boss (I have their F6F-2 in mind)

NA FJ-4 Fury : Academy

Bucanneer : Airfix (who else?)

DH Sea Vixen FAW2 : Airfix (who else?)

I could add Gloster Javelin (Airfix – who else again?), Mirage 2000 family (Kinetic), F-101C/A (Meng), T-38A/C (WolfPack Design), Mig-25 (Zvezda) for 2017.. :thumbsup:/>

Eric B.

Wish trumpeter or hobby boss give us 1:72 versions of the MiG-19 family, including the Q-5 fantan, the J-7 family (Chinese developed variants of the MiG-21). While they are at it, please scale their MiG-23s down to 1:72.

I won't say no if Eduard scale down their MiG-21s to 1:72 either.

Huh? Based on what history of kitting large 4 engined aircraft in 1:48 ?

Shane

My hopes/ wishes besides the already known highly interesting and large list for 2016/17 are:

Italeri 1:32 Mirage IIIE

Fiat G.91

Aermacchi MB339

Kinetic 1:48 F-4E/F/G Phantom

newly tooled F-16A/AM/B/BM (not just revised ones)

Kinetic 1:32 Mirage IIIE

Mirage 5F/5BA/BR

Mirage IIID/DS/5BD

Kittyhawk 1:32 Jaguar A/ GR.3

Mirage F.1C/CT/CR

AMK 1:48 MIG-23BN

Alouette III

F-102 Delta Dagger

Annetra 1:48 Mi-24

Mi-8 early versions

GWH 1:48 Su-27 series

Freedom 1:48 Su-17/22 series

Revell 1:32 Alpha Jet A/E

F-16A/AM

Saab Gripen

DACO 1:32 Fouga CM170 Magister (to become this kit true!!!)

Pilot Rep.1:48 Saab 105 (same as above)

Tamiya 1:32 A-10C Thunderbolt

Hasegawa 1:12 Joseph Beuys fat chair

Hello,

If I could dream a bit, but yes Meng satisfied my number one wish with the forthcoming F-106 in 1/72nd scale and I take it for grantes Eduard will release a Spitfire and Mig-21 series in the future...

Douglas A-26 Invader family : Hasegawa (have B-25 Mitchell and B-26 Marauder series in mind)

I could add Gloster Javelin (Airfix – who else again?), Mirage 2000 family (Kinetic), F-101C/A (Meng), T-38A/C (WolfPack Design), Mig-25 (Zvezda) for 2017.. :thumbsup:/>/>

Eric B.

I hear you calling! I'd love to see Hasegawa do the complete A/B26 family!!!!

gary

Oh boy!! I'm going to add some non flyers in the mix as well, so hang with me!...

*Airfix...redo you instructions to the standard you showed me your capable of in the HE111P kit!!!

*AMK....please, please do the complete F100 family. Then to make yourself an icon to all modelers; please do the F111. Everybody so far seems to have gave it a half hearted try. I think you'll send it over the top.

*Asuka/Tasca...really pretty easy. Just re-release the M4a2 in Russian markings and a USMC version. I'm good for at least four kits each.

*AFV.... no I have not forgot you! Two kits please! I want an injection molded M37 truck really bad. Then take a serious look at the M54 truck

*Bronco... How about Soviet JS-2 tank that we can afford? Then maybe a new and accurate T60 and T70 light tank.

*Hasegawa... you are cast with the task of kitting the A/B26 bomber family in 1/72.

*GWH... I really want some more SWS half tracks. BUT! What I really want is a very nice Lockheed Hudson in your standard 1/48th scale. Then start your research on a Tigercat!!!!!!!!!

*Kinetic...How about a P63 in Russian markings that's as good as the new P39?

*Tamiya...how about a 1/32 high tech kit of the of one of these three? The F7 series Tigercat, the P47d razor back! Lastly think Typhoon! (Note: I'd love a Wildcat or a P40 as well)

*Revell... Everybody wants a new FW190A8; me too! But I also want to see you do the FW190F9 and also the A9. Then drop a bomb and do an A5 or an A6 Butcher Bird!! Lastly I think that upscaling the Stearman to 1/32 would be a winner in everybody's eyes! After buying the new (and much improved) Halifax, I think it's time to do some revisions to the older Halifax (your two thirds of the way there already!)

*Zvezda...where is the BF109G6?

gary

Hello,

I could add Gloster Javelin (Airfix – who else again?), Mirage 2000 family (Kinetic), F-101C/A (Meng), T-38A/C (WolfPack Design), Mig-25 (Zvezda) for 2017.. :thumbsup:/>/>/>/>

Eric B.

AFAIK, the owner of Wolfpack design announced the plan for their own new tooling items including F-5E/F, T-38A/C, RF-8A/G in 1/72. Some of them were cancelled due to the announcement of other manufacturers (1/72 F-106, I guess). Since they have been busy designing items for some Chinese companies, their own lineup seems to be released slowly.

Edited by not2p

Academy F-4E with PAVE TAC pod please!

1/72 B-52 stuff, new kit or someone do some resin stuff, decals also.

B-1 1/72 resin stuff also. Would like to update the revell kit. Anyone know what Wolfpack update kit status is?

1/48 F-111E/F

Tamiya F-16D, WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG TO DO IT?????????????????????????????????????????????