Hi guys,

I guessed most will build something modern (1945 - today) so my builds will represent the heroic struggle of the Royal Hellenic Air Force against Italy and Germany:

• 1/48 Bloch M.B.151 (Conversion from the Classic Airframes kit)
  • 1/48 Dornier Do 22 (Planet Models)

Build threads will be started in around 2 weeks.

My new year's resolution for 2016 is: finishing the started model in the HAF GB! Soooo...

I want to start with a 1/48 F-84F Thunderstreak. Up to now in the TAC scheme using decals from an Italeri boxing. Unless someone will part his Icarus decals sheet, then it could be a NMF F-84F. Let's see.

Since Special Hobby has stated that one of their brand new 1/72 Mirage F.1 kits due out this month will be an Hellenic Air Force boxing, I'll wait until I get a hold of it for my build.

Would love to join in this, but just don't know where the modelling time will come from. Everything is still packed away from moving house over a year ago.

Some possibilities are RF-4E, F-5, M2K-5, AB-205, RF-84, F-104.

Hi Scott!

Time....as time goes by...I know that problem. But I decided not to sleep so much and get up at 530 to have 2 hours for modelling in the morning and because of WInter I skipped jogging and the shower after and get one more hour. Inspiring?

But just take it as THE oportunity to dig out your equipment and bring the man cave back to life! And just take a smooth kit that will not demand to much AM and detaling work (so, a F-4 will be out, hehe).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...