Not actual now.

2. Thanks a lot to rom and his friend - I've already been have Isra Decal IAF-39 1/32 F-4Е Рhantom Stencils!

===============

1. All needed for Black Birds have been found!

Giant thanks to phantomfan for the Afterburner decals for SR-71 and YF-12 !!

Edited by weare
  • 4 weeks later...

lucky man ! you found Afterburners decals!

Absolutely! And I have two cockpits and two wheels kits from TD. And even one nozzles kit!

So I'm going to build two models - SR-71 and YF-12A. But still looking for nozzles and Tally Ho' meshes.

Edited by weare

I recently sold my Tally Ho mesh set on Ebay for $250. Funny thing was that I'm currently building an SR-71. I wanted the $$$ so I could buy the HpH XB-70 and it went a long way towards getting one. IMO, the PE set really isn't worth it. The molded in detail is fine. The TH brass was a little thick and would have looked weird raised on the surface of the model. The effect and look made it easy for me to sell my set. Don't let not having the PE set stop you from starting your build.

chris

I recently sold my Tally Ho mesh set on Ebay for $250.

What...?!?!?! :jaw-dropping:/>

I have that PE set, along with TH and Cutting Edge Exhaust sets, both Afterburder Decals and other 3/4 detail sets, sell them or keep them... this is the question... :bandhead2:/>...

What...?!?!?! :jaw-dropping:/>/>

I have that PE set, along with TH and Cutting Edge Exhaust sets, both Afterburder Decals and other 3/4 detail sets, sell them or keep them... this is the question... :bandhead2:/>/>...

SELL THEM NOW!!! I casted a copy of my nozzle set, so I'm good with a spare. I'm building my SR-71 now and will need the red markings. I'm doing the LASRE aerospike on the spine. I have a WIP over on Z-5. I'm probably going to sell the first AB sheet because I'm doing my YF as a NASA jet.

If you do sell, break them up. You'll get much more that way. The PE set had a "buy it now" option, and it lasted for only a few hours. It was a coveted set in my stash, but I sold out for the right price.

Chris