Hi to all and Happy New Year!

Been waiting for this GB for ages, so after many thanks to the GB mods for going for it, here's the topic of what I hope will become a rendition of a greek machine from the post WWI era. Not yet decided on the markings but a short list is there, probably going to be either E8991 or D7211. Hopefully some progress shots will follow soon!

Thanks Andrew,

Work is slowly picking up pace (just to make me wonder how soon it will drop off again as usual) but hope you like the photo:

943823_10153909365653092_990658316515028214_n.jpg

Some detail work on the Siddeley Puma engine sofar brought out the hex punch and die set and dressed it up a little, hope to have more progress soon.

Stay tuned!

Edited by Dimosthenis
  • 1 month later...

Work is on going folks!

The engine is in the painting stage but I still need to sort out some wiring/etc before I can post something worthwhile.

Meanwhile, here's the fuselage interior, shot with Vallejo White undercote and decalled with HGW's wood decal, some corrections and further areas needing decalling have received it since this photo was shot and some further tinting etc required but hope you'll enjoy this minimal progress post:

12715376_10153983121773092_7850876333782951219_n.jpg

Edited by Dimosthenis
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your interest, I had a work-related setback (good or work/career but bad for free time), so it's doubtful I will be able to finish in the GB timeframe, but I won't give up on the D.H.9! Hope to have some updates soon!

@Andrew: Αληθώς! Χρόνια πολλά!

Edited by Dimosthenis