..not only did I not order it, but I've never heard of the sender, someone named Masato Azuma in Toyama, Japan. On a hunch I checked Facebook..found four people by that name, none of whom appear to be modelers. Masato San got my name and address correct down to the five-digit zip code, but as I said I've never heard of the guy. I wonder if I should send him a letter to see if I can clear this up. BTW the kit is a Hasegawa 1/72 F-35A..looks nice, but not really my genre.

SN

Okay, getting weirder by the minute. I received a Fujimi F-35B kit from Japan, ordered off my Amazon wish list, with no indication where or who sent it other then it was ordered on the 17th of November. It arrived from Japan, with nothing in English other then my name and address. No one I know gave it to me as a present. I asked everyone thinking it was a Christmas present and wanting to thank someone. Still don't know what happened. Nice kit, by the way.

Very ... interesting.

Harry

Lutz, FL

Okay, getting weirder by the minute. I received a Fujimi F-35B kit from Japan, ordered off my Amazon wish list, with no indication where or who sent it other then it was ordered on the 17th of November. It arrived from Japan, with nothing in English other then my name and address. No one I know gave it to me as a present. I asked everyone thinking it was a Christmas present and wanting to thank someone. Still don't know what happened. Nice kit, by the way.

Very ... interesting.

Harry

Lutz, FL

This kinda happened to me. I had some stuff on my wish list sent to me unsuspectingly. Except it was charged to my Amazon card. I figured I just pocket one click ordered it. I was going to anyway, but it was a surprise when it showed up. Haha.

Just a quick explanation. The "Norman" guy is ThePantomTwo's son, and my step-son. Mandie my wife, and ThePhantomTwo's ex. I know it's a bit weird, but we all seem to get along.

SN

Me and Steve get along great,he's a great guy and a damn fine modeler(I don't hold it against him he models only 1/72). Norman is also a modeler(won awards in Jr. division at Nat's a decade or more back)and is Army and will likely be working F-35's here in the next year after he joins the Reserve unit at Hill AFB(in-laws live in the area there),hence him giving F-35 kit's as gifts.I received the Kitty Hawk F-35A kit from Norman as a Christmas gift,hopefully I will start it here soon.

Maybe someone's playing a joke on you. Either way.... thanks?

Edit just saw who it was... or maybe it's a cover for Kaiser Sose!

Edited by Exhausted