WIP for Revell F/A-18E Super Hornet

Regarding Photobucket, I found that switching to the Chrome browser solved the delay problem, but has other issues elsewhere.

It seems that whatever way web pages are designed now, no single browser can handle them all.

Liking your build Jman, but I'd maybe suggest a little bit more thinner in your washes, as more needs to be removed from your cockpit parts for instance to get the shadow effect you're looking for.

Liking your build Jman, but I'd maybe suggest a little bit more thinner in your washes, as more needs to be removed from your cockpit parts for instance to get the shadow effect you're looking for.

Thanks for the advise. I completely agree with you and at one point in time I was actually getting pretty good at adding washes but due to personal reasons I strayed a little from the hobby. So as the old saying goes you never forget how to ride a bicycle, you still need to relearn some things. So give me a little time to get my technique down and itll look like I never left! Thanks again!

Still working on a few panel lines and rivets before closing up fuselage as a dryfit has suggested that the airframe may be a little too "squishy" since theres not a lot of internal bracing and would really hate to ruin a seam that Ive gotten rid of.