F-102 Delta Dagger Pt.2

The first 1/48 F-102 sheet sold out a long time ago, and I would like to a new one with completely different options. The Happy Hooligans (ND ANG) will be there, along with a few others. Coming in early Spring.

Edited by KursadA

What about the 48th F.I.S.? There was a sheet out from some a while back but I'm sure it's been gone for some time. They even had one appear on Twilight Zone in the episode with the WWI fighter pilot. It was sitting only a couple spots away from the Sopwith at the end.

I thought the 5th F.I.S. used the 102, but don't remember.

The first 1/48 F-102 sheet sold out a long time ago, and I would like to a new one with completely different options. The Happy Hooligans (ND ANG) will be there, along with a few others. Coming in early Spring.

Great news, one can never have enough Deuce [or Six] decals :)

The Green Mountain Boys! 134th FIS, VT ANG

p4256215-3_zpsnxhmmwob.jpg

Just be sure to get the green correct, I did one using an upscale 1/144 from Starfighter Decals only to find out later the green was entirely wrong :(

I'd love to try a "do-over".

I know this is a F-102 thread, but some Vermont EB-57 decals would go nicely with that Vermont F-102! :)/>

Corey

Seconded!

Kursad, you get a lot of singular requests like this. Have you ever considered doing a sheet like Wolfpack with 5 or 6 unrelated subjects to clean up all the stuff that people ask for, that wouldn't fill up a sheet by them selves? Do you have artwork drawn from previous projects that didn't make the cut because of space?

Rick L.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2016 at 11:36 AM, KursadA said:

Kursad......is this sheet still on the drawing board?  I'm interested in F-102 markings for the Happy Hooligans.  Thanks!

8 hours ago, Colin K said:

Kursad......is this sheet still on the drawing board?  I'm interested in F-102 markings for the Happy Hooligans.  Thanks!

It's been done a while ago, and is waiting for a suitable spot in the release schedule. I intended to release it in the November batch but decided to prioritize the F-106 sheet (CD48112) instead. 

More than likely I will release it in the next 2-3 months.

2 hours ago, KursadA said:

It's been done a while ago, and is waiting for a suitable spot in the release schedule. I intended to release it in the November batch but decided to prioritize the F-106 sheet (CD48112) instead. 

Any info on what other squadrons are on the sheet?

13 hours ago, KursadA said:

Sounds good!!

On December 12, 2016 at 0:24 PM, KursadA said:

Can't wait to see it!!