FS Great Wall Hobby F-15I weapons 1/48

#1 it say's 1/48 at the beginning and they're for an F-15I so modern weapon's.

#2 Learn to use the forum correctly use the big "ADD REPLY" button at the bottom of the page instead of the "REPLY' button in the thread.

#1 it say's 1/48 at the beginning and they're for an F-15I so modern weapon's.

#2 Learn to use the forum correctly use the big "ADD REPLY" button at the bottom of the page instead of the "REPLY' button in the thread.

Pardon me, but, it seems that the format here has changed a little since I was last on it. I need the directions to satisfy all you that are correct!

Thank you for the lesson!

Telly

BTW--I think I saw this thread over on Hyperscale to start with, 'cause I've been e-mailing him back and forth, but, seem to have lost him. found him here, where you guys are just ready to pounce on a mistake . SORRY!

And, DONG--you know better than to chastise me, I've dealt with you before, and, almost everyone else on here, too!

Dave/Telly,

No the format of ARC has not changed. It is still the same as it has always been. You were doing so good there and using one of the big "ADD REPLY" buttons at the beginning and at the end of the threads. But then all of a sudden you reverted back to using the little "REPLY" button at the end of each post which automatically puts a copy of the post in your reply. What happened? I have done business with you and like others here don't want you to look so foolish when you don't use the bigger "ADD REPLY" buttons. Please think about what I have said and if you need help with the forums, all you have to do is ask. Take Care!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

To EagleAviation: I apologize for hijacking your post!