Some F-16 questions, Baraks etc..

Hi guys, I have a few F-16 questions that I cannot find a definitive answer on the net,maybe some of you could help me out? :)

1. I am currently building a Block 30 F-16D IDF Barak. I am unsure on the following;

a-Which were the first few squadrons using the Barak? The one with the lightning bolt on the tail IIRC. I want to model an early jet, maybe 1-2 years after delivery so not sure which ones were operated.

b-Just checking on the ECM/antenna fit of the Blk30 D Barak. So far I know the modified ones either side of the front nose area, also the larger light fittings either side of the intake, the associated spine intakes/scoops. I am not sure however of the square panels located on the exhaust shroud area. Were these fitted early on, or Block 40 jets onwards? Are there any more I am missing?

c-Were the lANTIRN pods fitted in the mid-late eighties? Or just limited to 'dumb' ordinance? Or is it block 40 jets onwards.

2. Also I am building a Sufa, can this carry the Sniper pod? Or is it just the Nav pod and Lightning II target pod? Also are the Aim-120's only B and not C variant?

3. Finally I heard the Netz aircraft in Operation Opera had their Star of David overpainted with camo colours, is this true? Makes sense maybe ;) .

I know it is a lot of questions but having read through some threads already some of you guys have a huge knowledge of the F-16, and IDF jets, and I would greatly appreciate any info/help on them :)

Best regards and thank you in advance,

David.