I booked a flight from LAX to IAH on a United 787-9 round trip. Was going to fly on the American -8 but I am not fond of the half rear facing seats in first class. My wife is going with me and she has never flown before, so I figure not being able to sit right next to her on the American bird was a bad idea. I like the seats better as far as the design and amenities, just not the way half face the rear of the cabin. Not to mention only the rear facing seats are next to the windows. All the forward facing seats are isle. Anyways, we fly on February 8th and return on the 11th. Anyone out there looking for any specific reference photos of the 787-9 that I can help with, just leave a request here. Other aircraft reference photos are possible depending on their being at the airport and having access. I will not have much time on the outbound trip to IAH, but on the way back I will be at LAX for two hours waiting on our connection to Fresno FAT. Will also be able to be at IAH for some time before departure in the -9.