Do trumpeter kits ever go out of production?

I remember Trumpeter hitting the scene in the U.S. in the early 2000s. I want to say in 2000, but I can not recall for sure. The first kit I recall seeing was a 1/32 mig-15. Then of course they made a huge splash with the 1/32 A-10, Love em or Hate em, they went on to release a huge number of 1/32 kits and helped to make 1/32 more popular.

Any way, Trumpeter posted the 2016 catalog on Facebook, and the 1/32 mig-15 and A-10, many if not all of the early kits I remember from those days are still in the catalog. A quick look at sprue brothers shows they still have the A-10. Most of the time, with most kits from most manufacturers, a kit cycles out of circulation within a few years.

Are there any hard to find OOP trumpeter kits? Do they keep producing kits year after year? Aside from a few evergreen kits like the Tamiya 1/32 F-4s, and some of the Tamiya ships, and Revell/Monogram B-17G, P-61 and 1/72 SR-71 I can not think of many other kits which have been available continuously for 15+ years. (I am sure there are other examples, but you get the idea) Much less almost a whole catalog.

It is nice for modelers, if you one day decide you want a given kit, and can just get it instead of searching high and low and potentially having to pay an inflated price for a hard to find kit. Anyone else ever notice this?

Edited by Kurt H.