I have several Hasegawa Hornets that are complete most open box with sealed bags. I have both legacy and super hornets... I know it will take years to get to building them, so if anyone is interested in them for a fair price I will post up pics of the ones you want to see. Just pm me or respond here?

I get this is a little unorthodox method of selling, just wanting to gauge interest.....Thanks

I have several Hasegawa Hornets that are complete most open box with sealed bags. I have both legacy and super hornets... I know it will take years to get to building them, so if anyone is interested in them for a fair price I will post up pics of the ones you want to see. Just pm me or respond here?

I get this is a little unorthodox method of selling, just wanting to gauge interest.....Thanks

You want to sell 'em, list 'em! I'm NOT buying a pig-in--a-poke thanks for a reply

Telly imtelly@izoom.net

Sorry if I have offended some of you guys, I have listed stuff for sale before and gotten no response, honestly didn't know how much interest there would be, so that being said here what I'm sure I want to sell for starters,

C2B88DA3-704B-44AA-BDB6-F05A3812677C_zps7gfc08ek.jpg

1 each C and D boxes are open contents are sealed and complete with no issues.... 55 USD I will split shipping with you, prefer CONUS

1F2201D8-8702-4F2A-A68B-2DE96BD5EA77_zpsppdiz2qz.jpg

2E04DBFE-1BDE-4091-ADFC-ADCEAD8D5E0D_zpsebj2yyje.jpg

To avoid confusion I will post the super hornets seperate, if you have pm me already you will get first chance