Great resin from Modern Hobbies!

Well I finally bit the bullet and placed an order with Modern Hobbies for some of their 1/72nd scale resin, and all I can say is WOW! Very nice stuff indeed! It was shipped timely, at a reasonable rate, packed well, and the resin itself was beautiful, and quite inexpensive, especially for the quality that you get. If it had been from a Czech company, it would have been twice the price ($24 as opposed to $12 for MH's F-18 cockpit set). So a big public thanks to Modern Hobbies! I'm not associated with them, just a happy customer ;0) Fred K.

Edited by f5guy

Well I finally bit the bullet and placed an order with Modern Hobbies for some of their 1/72nd scale resin, and all I can say is WOW! Very nice stuff indeed! It was shipped timely, at a reasonable rate, packed well, and the resin itself was beautiful, and quite inexpensive, especially for the quality that you get. If it had been from a Czech company, it would have been twice the price ($24 as opposed to $12 for MH's F-18 cockpit set). So a big public thanks to Modern Hobbies! I'm not associated with them, just a happy customer ;0) Fred K.

I agree with the quality, it is outstanding. I have a fair amount of his stuff relating to F/A-18s, F-15Es & F-16s.

His postage to Australia is very reasonable as well.

Cheers

Phil Hastie

Canberra, The Nation's Capital

Australia

• 2 weeks later...

I am with y'all, Modern Hobbies resin is outstanding. Half the price of the other guys stuff, and you don't have to perform major surgery to get the parts to fit! I have several sets from them, everything from pilots, ordnance, and cockpit sets. Now we just need some A-6E, EA-6B, and Tomcat pits ;) .

Dave Fassett