• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2016 at 5:47 PM, twong said:

LTTF Italeri/Skunkmodels 1/48 HH-60H HIRSS exhaust parts. Part #'s 48B, 49B, 50B, 51B, 52B, 53B, 54B, 55B and 56B

HIRSS_zpssyfj56qk.jpg

LTTF Airfix 1/48 HMA.8 .50cal and associated parts. Part #'s 84B, 18B, 19B, 81B and 82B

afx1_zpsp08fz6be.jpg

LTTF Hasegawa 1/48 F-16A F-16A standard tail. Parts B6 and B7.

img050_zpstppk3jvg.jpg

I MAY be able to help with the HIRSS exhaust, I know FOR SURE that I have the F-16 tails, and also the 50 cal from the Lynx, if it is in the kit with the Danish lynx. Can't remember what boxes they are. I am however not home for another 5 days, but you seem to be patient!

Cheers

H.

Edited by Winnie
Need to write actual post...
26 minutes ago, Winnie said:

I MAY be able to help with the HIRSS exhaust, I know FOR SURE that I have the F-16 tails, and also the 50 cal from the Lynx, if it is in the kit with the Danish lynx. Can't remember what boxes they are. I am however not home for another 5 days, but you seem to be patient!

Cheers

H.

Thank you! Any parts you have will be greatly appreciated. No rush, I can wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 1:45 AM, dean spirkoff said:

I believe I have piece your looking its in B/D FROM ITALERI KIT NO 848 WILL LOOKMAY EVEN HAVEN DECALES 8-TO 10AM HERE IN ILLINOIS RIGHT KNOW IT 12:30AM

Thanks, not sure if the Italeri parts will fit as I am building the Kinetic F-16D. I have a set of Eagle Strike decals I will be using.