Ordering from Hobbyeasy

Hey folks,

Just wondering if you guys had any experiences to share about ordering from Hobbyeasy..

They have a kit that I've been looking for and I want the low down before I pull the trigger (it's backordered at Lucky Model).

Mainly I'm concerned about their packing. I hate having expensive kits arrive without any sort of packing material and the kitbox is all munched up on the corners etc..

Send me a PM if you don't want your opinion publicly known!

Cheers

I pre-ordered the AMK Mig-31 on 20 October, it was shipped Surface (Because I'm a cheap-a$$)on 1 December, and as of 5 minutes ago, has yet to show up. Mind you, they state that it will take 6-8 weeks, but, I gotta admit that I'm getting a bit impatient.

Edited by IAGeezer

Haha you get what you pay for.

I love ordering from Japan and using EMS, it's a bit pricey but the stuff always shows up in less than a week looking like it was practically hand delivered.

Surface mail seems to always get kicked and tossed around by disgruntled workers.

Haha you get what you pay for.

I love ordering from Japan and using EMS, it's a bit pricey but the stuff always shows up in less than a week looking like it was practically hand delivered.

Surface mail seems to always get kicked and tossed around by disgruntled workers.

Ah, so it's not just me that sees this

Never had problems in fact they are far more cooperative than Lucky. Great service and always happy to assist.

exactly my tough!

i've ordered from them tens of times over the years without any fuss.