New tool 1/32 Super Hornet from Revell.

Hmmm...you guys seem to be in the know. Any advance knowledge of a Revell 72nd C-17...or updated/new tool C-130J series? Just curious....

Paul

I'm not in the know too much. I'm in contact with the Revell rep for the F-18F rerelease and since this topic came up, I asked him about the 1/32 SH. He said it was an all new tool and that he hoped people were excited about it. I'm thinking it will be a great option for those that can't pony up the money for the Trumpeter kit.

Edited by Darren Roberts

I'm not in the know too much. I'm in contact with the Revell rep for the F-18F rerelease and since this topic came up, I asked him about the 1/32 SH. He said it was an all new tool and that he hoped people were excited about it. I'm thinking it will be a great option for those that can't pony up the money for the money for the Trumpeter kit.

Money is less an issue as accuracy ... If the Revell kit costs as much as the Trumpeter but is much more accurate, I'd be ok with that...

• 1 year later...

I talked to a Revell employee at Intermodellbau in Dortmund two weeks ago. He told me the new Super Bug won't be released before September. They already have test shots at Bünde but haven't shown them in public yet. Seems they are having some issues with the tooling.