LF monogram f-84f canopy and front landing gear

Hello, First time post. I have recently returned to the hobby (or should I say addiction?) after about 20 years and just got a Heller 1/48 RF-84F from ebay. I'd like to upgrade the canopy and front landing gear with the monogram parts. If anyone has these and is willing to part with them please let me know.

Edited by fspilot
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello, First time post. I have recently returned to the hobby (or should I say addiction?) after about 20 years and just got a Heller 1/48 RF-84F from ebay. I'd like to upgrade the canopy and front landing gear with the monogram parts. If anyone has these and is willing to part with them please let me know.

Been there, done that a few years ago. Just IMHO, set the Heller on the shelf and get the just-released Tanmodel 2201 RF-84F kit. For an easy-start-returning-to-the-hobby build, leave the cameras and mounts out (but include the bulkheads), put some weight in the nose, and do a "from the box" build. Even with substituting Monogram parts into the Heller, the Tanmodel RF is a silk purse in comparison!