CD48113 - AIr National Guard P-51D Part 2

On October 14, 2016 at 11:58 AM, KursadA said:

I will do them in 1/72 first, but 1/32 is a possibility. I plan to expand my 1/32 line significantly this coming year.

That is exciting news. I look forward to seeing what is coming. I have been pining for some post war mustangs in large scale though so I will keep my fingers crossed for that one 

Zach 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, SpitfireGuy said:

Hi Kursad, 

any chance we we could see this great sheet in 1/32? Especially with the pending Revell kit. 

Zach

Absolutely! But should I modify it to fit the 1/32 scale Tamiya kit, or wait until the Revell kit? I thought Tamiya is really the gold standard in this scale.

I think you are right. Tamiya is the gold standard. And it is on the market now which is also a benefit. The Revell one is vaporware until it is actually released. 

I figure mist schemes except for the Wyoming one should fit either provided Revell's is accurate in outline so sizing for Tamiya should work out fine. In the end I am Hoping Revell offers an accurate and more affordable Mustang but until it arrives Tamiya is THE Pony.

Would it be possible to combine this sheet with the KY and TX options from the first for a single awesome 1/32 set? 😀

Zach

Edited by SpitfireGuy