FS: 23" Space 1999 Eagle Transporter - Price Drop SOLD!

Hi All,

I have the following Space 1999 Eagle Transporter kit for sale.

Replicas Unlimited 23" Eagle Transporter. (RU Website Link) This is a resin, metal multi-media kit, complete and is cast from the latest updated molds. All components are stored in zip loc bags and protected from damage.

Also include is a complete set of Mike Reader turned aluminum engine bells, v/tol thrusters, attitude thrusters and command module sensor dishes. These are absolutely amazing pieces.

I am asking $140 US for the works not including shipping (Essentially you get the kit free as the Mike Reader Aluminium parts cost $155 a few years ago). Shipping charges will be based on location and will be the exact quoted shipping rate. I will ship anywhere but be aware that this is a moderately weighty kit and this will be reflected in the shipping price.

Sorry no trades at this time. Please PM me if you are interested. PayPal payment preferred.

If interested, PM me your postal code or zip and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Box dimensions: 12.75" x 10" x 5.5" Box Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz (2.1 kg) Shipped from Postal Code: T2R 1L2

Photos of the kit and the Mike Reader aluminum parts.

P1150169%20copy.jpg

P1150171%20copy.jpg

P1150173%20copy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

John

EDIT: Update with an lower asking price.

Edited by CF104
Item Sold

How much would shipping be to Halifax, N.S. B2W 2M1

Hi All,

I have the following Space 1999 Eagle Transporter kit for sale.

Replicas Unlimited 23" Eagle Transporter. (RU Website Link) This is a resin, metal multi-media kit, complete and is cast from the latest updated molds. All components are stored in zip loc bags and protected from damage.

Also include is a complete set of Mike Reader turned aluminum engine bells, v/tol thrusters, attitude thrusters and command module sensor dishes. These are absolutely amazing pieces.

I am asking $220 US for the works not including shipping (Essentially you get the kit at retail with free Mike Reader Aluminium parts which cost $155 a few years ago). Shipping charges will be based on location and will be the exact quoted shipping rate. I will ship anywhere but be aware that this is a moderately weighty kit and this will be reflected in the shipping price.

Sorry no trades at this time. Please PM me if you are interested. PayPal payment preferred.

If you are at all interested and are curious as to the shipping rates, please use the following info and go to Canada Post Rate Calculator to get an online quote. If you are having problems getting the quote just PM me your details and I will get one for you.

Box dimensions: 12.75" x 10" x 5.5" Box Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz (2.1 kg) Shipped from Postal Code: T2R 1L2

Photos of the kit and the Mike Reader aluminum parts.

P1150169%20copy.jpg

P1150171%20copy.jpg

P1150173%20copy.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Cheers,

John

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...