Win a FREE Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition

Who wants to win one of the three advance copies of The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition??

Any order received from the Reid Air Publications shopping cart between now and next Friday (12 February) totaling $40 or more (excluding shipping) will be entered to win a FREE copy of the book. At the end of next Friday, two winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible orders, and your new Eagle book will be on its way!! It's as simple as that.

Order at www.reidairpublishing.com !!!

ModernEagleGuide.jpg

Jake,

Is this only for books? I have all of your books except one and it's not more than $40. Today, I just ordered a decal sheet worth over $20 and if I get the last book today would that qualify me?

Thanks,

Gonzalo

Gorgeous!

Hmm.. if only two random winners get a copy, is the third one available for purchase?

Who wants to win one of the three advance copies of The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition??

Any order received from the Reid Air Publications shopping cart between now and next Friday (12 February) totaling $40 or more (excluding shipping) will be entered to win a FREE copy of the book. At the end of next Friday, two winners will be randomly chosen from the eligible orders, and your new Eagle book will be on its way!! It's as simple as that.

Order at www.reidairpublishing.com !!!

Gorgeous!

Hmm.. if only two random winners get a copy, is the third one available for purchase?

It's my personal copy. Besides, it won't be long until the rest of the books arrive here and are available.

Congratulations Constantinos Kandos and West Hilburn!! You are the two lucky winners of a FREE Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition. They will be shipped with your order on Tuesday. Thanks gentlemen!!!