GWH T-33 Pre-Order?

To be honest, I don't have an issue with a T-33 thread being hijacked to a CT-133, but at least call it properly..it's CT-133 :)

Brad

A T-33 thread always seems to get hi-jacked to a CT-33 subject. I thought I would post a couple of images I took back in 1984 at CFB Comox. In particular the one I consider most interesting is the orange trimed vanilla T-33 80526. It was sold to equador and being ferried by a couple of American pilots in flight suits with no unit identification. On a gas stop from Alaska.

Sorry for the quality as it was scanned from a print.

8e94_001.jpg

8e94_002.jpg

LIKE!

Brad

I still love GWH, I have a lot of their kits and they are fabulous. Converting to a CT-133 won't be hard.

But I would have loved to have had a frameless front windscreen molded. The late CT-133s had awesome paint schemes.

• 1 month later...

Box looks real nice. I have my HC one in its first coat of paint so I am going to finish that off with the new IPMS Canada decals in that RCN scheme. I would hate to throw out the kit when I am so close. I will then use the other decals in my stash on the new GWH kit.

I just created a CAD drawing for the intake on the armament door so that I can add it to my Canadian CT-133. Need to get some measurements for the NACA duct and port side exhaust then I am 95% there for the CT-133 then I can modify the GWH kit.

Looking forward to this release. Even have some Central American schemes I would like to do.