when to add to this list

myself and another member were to make a trade we pm,ing daily until I mailed my kit with tracking number on the 29 Jan I under stand that's not to long a go. after the member picked up the kit I sent.I have pm,ed him several times, with no response back. I know he has been active on the sit. I've never run into this problem before with a member so what is the standard.

thanks dean

Edited by dean spirkoff

Well, there is no standard. I would recommend emailing him and PMing him. If he doesn't respond within a week, and no kit shows up, then take the name public and let people know who you are dealing with. Others may have dealt before you.

At least I know this isn't me. :). It is really hard to say. I know I get worried myself about that kind of stuff. Having said that, I have been that other guy as well, with jester as a matter of fact. I don't really know what to tell you other than I have been on both sides unfortunately, maybe give him a little more time....