Hallelujah!! Roden 1/144 C-141B in 2016!!!

Ooh, that is tasty! With a 13.33" wingspan and 14.03" length, it will be a good sized model!

I'm happy to see they also plan to release 1/32 O-1 and O-2, but would have been thrilled with 1/48. sigh...

Glad I've never parted with my Revell C-5! Now to pick up a C-17 again, as well as a few other 1/144 cargo aircraft and rebuild that part of the collection.

Really looking forward to the O-2 and O-1 in 32nd scale also!

Great info :

VC-10 and C-141!!

C-141 has been on my wishlist for years, especially after I was able to put my hands on a 1/144 C-5 a few years back.

Until then the C-5 was my aim, then it was the C-141. I was surprised the C-141 did not catch more manufacturers interest.. well done Roden.

Eric B.

I took this photo over 25 years ago. Finally we get a C-141. Will we ever get an An-225 ???

http://web.archive.org/web/20071109044008/http://www.habu2.net/aeropix/okc90/images/an-225-0.jpg

That would be a Mriya come true! Eastern Express announced one in 2007 or so (?), but there hasn't been a hint of it since...

Mike

Below are some pics of a 1/144th C-141B next to an in-progress 1/144th C-5. Gives you some idea of the size comparison.

The C-141B kit was resin. It was created by Scott Doepker. I would highly recommend it; that is if he is still making it. When I got it, he was only making them by request.

I'll probably buy the Roden one anyways. Would love to have another C-141.

- Matt

Izzy%20187.jpg

Izzy%20186.jpg

Izzy%20185.jpg

Izzy%20184.jpg