Patrouille de France Alpha Jet Seat?

Anyone know what type of seat they currently use in the Alpha Jets used by the Patrouille de France demo team?

Photos appear to look similar to a F/A-18 SJU...but I'm guessing it is a Martin Baker type?? Same as in a Mirage 2000C??

Edited by 82Whitey51

The seat that is currently used is the Martin Baker Mk B-10N. The change from the earlier MK.4 seat happened sometime around 2010, if I recall correctly. It should all be mentioned in the instructions if you are using Caracal Models' decal sheet.

Edited by KursadA

The seat that is currently used is the Martin Baker Mk B-10N. The change from the earlier MK.4 seat happened sometime around 2010, if I recall correctly. It should all be mentioned in the instructions if you are using Caracal Models' decal sheet.

Thanks Kursad! Yes, definitely using the Caracal sheet (I'm at work and don't have the instructions in front of me).

Do you know of a set in 1/48 scale? The Aires Martin Baker Mk-10Q (Mirage 2000C) seats look pretty close.

Edited by 82Whitey51