Zvezda 1/48 Me109G-6

I believe, after the release of the Pe-2 end of last year, this is now their first priority in 1/48th scale. It is currently the only 1/48th scale kit set to be released this year according to their 2016 catalog:

http://scalemodels.ru/news/9706-zvezda---katalog-na-2016-god.html

I agree it will probably be a very good kit, although I must admit I was more excited about the Pe-2 as I still have some Zvezda Bf 109F's in my stash.

• 11 months later...
Just now, Berkut said:

Thank you. So you paid about 35 euro for shipping? Ouch, that is a little high.

Maybe it is a little high, but it is airmail and 5 kit should be quite a big parcel; Considering that the total price for each kit is 16.5EUR I have not asked for a cheaper shipping method. (When I ordered some ICM kits in Ukraine along with the new Mig25 preorder the shipping fee, surface, from Ukraine to Italy was even higher so I had them shipped to friends in UA and they brought them in Italy for Xmas).

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Interesting.  I tried to order one and the AMK kit and they said they'd contact me the next day but I've heard nothing.  Anybody able to help or got any ideas?

Floyd

Maybe sometimes it took a while to have an answer, but never had a problem with them; when you complete your order on the website you don't have to pay at checkout: they will contact you by email in a few days with the exact shipping costs and paypal fees (if you choose this) and then you can confirm and pay.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:12 PM, Andrea Bolla said:

Two weeks is really too much... usually it took 3-5 days.

May have to try again.  I'd really like to see the Zvezda kit.  Not so much the AMK but if I'm going to pay through the nose for shipping might as well check one out.

Floyd

• 2 weeks later...