Looking to buy: Colored sprues

Kind of an odd request but I'm looking to get some colored sprues from kits you've finished or just have laying around the bench. I have a project in mind I'd like to get moving but I don't have anything besides the typical grey stuff.

Specifically, I'm looking for anything black, red, orange, and the like.

Let me know if you have anything like this and are willing to part with it.

Thanks!

Rob

Rob:

I have a couple of inches of yellow, light blue, sort of a shimmering grey, and dark blue sprues, and some red ones as well. If all you need are a few inches, I can send them to you. However, if you need more, I would suggest that you post a request in a car modeling forum (such as modelcarmags.com - it has a trade post forum). Car kits come in multiple colors while military/plane kits tend to come in only a few drab colors.

cw

I would suggest that you post a request in a car modeling forum (such as modelcarmags.com - it has a trade post forum). Car kits come in multiple colors while military/plane kits tend to come in only a few drab colors.

Very good advice! Although more and more car kits are now being produced in white or gray to aid with paint/bodywork. Still by far the best way to go, I believe.