Insignia (Star/Bar) Size Needed Please

Hi Guys! Im needing some help here please..I need to know what size insignia 30, 35,40,45 in etc were the fuselage insignia and wing insignia (star/bar) for a Navy SNJ in Jan of 1945.. Ive enclosed a pic of the actual aircraft Im modelling..My Monogram Colors series books by Elliot are packed away and cant get to them..Can anyone send me a scan of the info that shows what it was..thank you very much.. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rntevfyl8d3z29r/20160210_202950.jpg?dl=0

Hi Guys! Im needing some help here please..I need to know what size insignia 30, 35,40,45 in etc were the fuselage insignia and wing insignia (star/bar) for a Navy SNJ in Jan of 1945.. Ive enclosed a pic of the actual aircraft Im modelling..My Monogram Colors series books by Elliot are packed away and cant get to them..Can anyone send me a scan of the info that shows what it was..thank you very much.. :)/>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rntevfyl8d3z29r/20160210_202950.jpg?dl=0

Volume II doesn't have the dimensions for the SNJ. However, all of the other aircraft listed that were approximately the same size as the SNJ has 35 inches noted for the fuselage insignia.

Thanks guys.. Scale shouldnt matter since I was speaking about actual dimensions.. I have a decal sheet for my scale (48th in this case) just needed to know actual size..sorry I didnt clarify in original post.. I figured it had to be 30 or 35 for fuselage..Im guessing the wing insignia were bigger? Or does is show the same size.. Its the insignia without the red strip but with the blue bar surround.. and thanks again everyone.

I just laid out your photo on the accurate 1/48 scale drawings I use for all my T-6 decals, and I am pretty sure it is a 30" star; a size commonly used on T-6.

What program do you use to draw your decals? I use Illustrator.

Also, where do you get your scale drawings at?

thanks