The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition

Well I have not ordered mine as yet and I hope Jake still has some left. Sounds like it is really popular. Good call on your part Jake. That probably speaks to your dedication and the quality of the product.

I know it takes time and authors but I sure would not mind seeing more of the modelling type pubs like the F-16 and F-18. Probably another gold mine there waiting to be mined.

Edited by skyhawk174

Well I have not ordered mine as yet and I hope Jake still has some left. Sounds like it is really popular. Good call on your part Jake. That probably speaks to your dedication and the quality of the product.

I know it takes time and authors but I sure would not mind seeing more of the modelling type pubs like the F-16 and F-18. Probably another gold mine there waiting to be mined.

Chris, DO IT! I've had my copy for about a week and I can confirm it is a "must have" for any modeler wanting to build an Eagle.

Chuck

I'm getting a little concerned about my copy. Shipping date on mine was 3/18, still no book. How long was the shipp ing to delivery for you guys in the Eastern USA? Thanks.

Chuck

I'm getting a little concerned about my copy. Shipping date on mine was 3/18, still no book. How long was the shipp ing to delivery for you guys in the Eastern USA? Thanks.

Chuck

Mine was shipped on the 25th and arrived yesterday in NJ.

I would contact Jake and see if he can give you the tracking number so you can see where the book is in the postal delivery system.

Scott

CNJC-IPMS

Chuck

I would give it a couple of more days. The books are shipped via Media Mail and USPS quotes 2-8 business days.

Rodney

Picked up my book today from my little PO. Come to find out it had been there since the 23rd, they just didn't put a notice in my PO box. I contacted Jake, he checked the tracking number and let me know it was there. Once again excellent customer service from Jake. Can't wait to get into it this weekend.

Chuck

Just got mine tonight, WOW! Another great looking ref, can't wait to tear it up and not put it down for probably 2 weeks! I've got alot of F-15's in the que with some awesome decals of late...

Jeff

Received my copy today. It didn't have a very good journey across the Pacific (corners were slightly dented and a small scratch on the cover) but I'm happy with the content. Thank you for all your hard work!

I got mine a day or two ago - kinda lost track of time with my nose buried in it. Another excellent reference from Jake Inc. Soon I'm going to have to dedicate an entire shelf to his books.

Disclaimer - Jake used a bunch of my shots of F-15A/Bs from Sheppard AFB in his book. I'm honored he felt they were worthy to appear in what is IMO the de facto Eagle reference book for modelers.

:thumbsup:/>

Disclaimer - Jake used a bunch of my shots of F-15A/Bs from Sheppard AFB in his book. I'm honored he felt they were worthy to appear in what is IMO the de facto Eagle reference book for modelers.

70.gif/>

Did pictures of 71-0284 from Sheppard get in there? In 1979, it was the first Eagle I got to sit in (but not the last). To my 19 year old self - it was a pretty big deal... I've tried to search online where it ended up, but it seems to have left Sheppard, and gets vague after that.

Sheppard%20AFB%20Tech%20School%201979_zps0zdyuth3.jpg