The Modern Eagle Guide, 2nd Edition

Thank you everyone. I've had more interest in this book than I ever expected. I hope I printed enough. I wasn't sure how a 2nd edition would do.

I'm hopeful the shipment will arrive later this week, but it's looking like it may be the week of 14 March before they get here.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, guys, it looks like it's going to be any day now for the arrival of the books. I'm just waiting to hear from the freight company with a time for delivery.

Thanks for your patience!!

:banana:

That signifies that they'll all be shipped this afternoon right !

Haha! I dropped off a bagillion today and the post office girls already hate me.

Thanks Jake, I got my shipping notice yesterday, and be reassured that you are loved by us plastic butchers!

Cheers!

Scott

I appreciate it, Scott. Thanks so much!!

I am shipping as quickly as I can, but I still have several hundred orders to fill. I'm afraid it will be at least a week before I can get caught up.

I'm still shocked at the overwhelming response to this book. I wish I had a better excuse, but I simply wasn't prepared.

Jake,

I want to place an order for this book, but to make shipping costs more bearable I wanted to add one or two decal sheets to the order. Your shop systems adds about $6 to the shipping cost (to Poland) when I add decals. I kinda hoped that there would be no additional shipping cost for decals when ordered with a book?

Pawel, the USPS charges shipping based on weight. The addition of decal sheets adds weight to the package, bumping the total weight up into the next weight category, thus the increased cost in the shopping cart.

With the recent price hike in shipping charges, there's little I can do on the cost I must pass on. Right now, I'm already losing at least $15 on every package I ship internationally. The shopping cart charges $20 to ship, but it actually costs me $34.90 minimum. Yesterday alone, I shipped 97 books to international destinations. That's $1450 I lost.

Pawel, the USPS charges shipping based on weight. The addition of decal sheets adds weight to the package, bumping the total weight up into the next weight category, thus the increased cost in the shopping cart.

With the recent price hike in shipping charges, there's little I can do on the cost I must pass on. Right now, I'm already losing at least $15 on every package I ship internationally. The shopping cart charges $20 to ship, but it actually costs me $34.90 minimum. Yesterday alone, I shipped 97 books to international destinations. That's $1450 I lost.

Okay, as I'm not in hurry and don't like the idea that you lose on those orders - which European resellers will get this book?

Okay, as I'm not in hurry and don't like the idea that you lose on those orders - which European resellers will get this book?

I appreciate the thought, but it's really nothing more than the cost of doing business. Ever since the USPS raised their prices a few years ago, and especially since the monstrous increase a month or so ago, it's just a fact of shipping anything from the USA. Besides, it's no worse than selling product at 40%-50% off retail to a 3rd party reseller.