1/32 Eagle decals

I've had this sheet on the back burner for a while now, but due to the enormous response to the 1/32 Viper and 1/32 F-4E/G sheets, I think it is time for a 1/32 F-15C/E sheet.

Markings include MiG killers, Aggressors, former Aggressors, and two Strike Eagles. Full stencils are included for one F-15E and one F-15C. These will be part of the next round of decals, so look for them shortly.

As always, they will be available at the Reid Air Publications/Speed Hunter Graphics webstore.

32007_instructions_SHG.jpg

32007_SHG.jpg

32007a_SHG.jpg

So the race is on between you and TwoBobs on whose 1/32 Fresno decals hit the market first....

Well, I wasn't aware TwoBobs was doing these, and if his are already at the printers, he will certainly have them ready before me. With that in mind, I wonder if I shouldn't remove the 144th options and put on other jets?

but when can we grab them???:whistle:/>

I'll send them to the printers next month. After that, it's up to Cartograf.

Love the Kadena bird

Me too!!

Well, I wasn't aware TwoBobs was doing these, and if his are already at the printers, he will certainly have them ready before me. With that in mind, I wonder if I shouldn't remove the 144th options and put on other jets?

Your call at the end of the day, I believe he's doing a sheet covering all 3 Splinter Eagles too.

I'm stoked to see some new 32nd Eagle decals but if the market gets flooded for want of a better word with the same/similar subjects from two firms I worried if sales are affected you won't do more big scale Eagles in the future.

I'd love to see a 32nd ED/ET/OT F-15A/C if you do shuffle the deck!

Color me sad. No Texas F-15s. Pretty much every naval aircraft since WWII has had a presence in Texas at one time or another. Pretty much the same for Air Force EXCEPT F-15, A-12/SR-71, F-117 and F-22. Yes, I concentrate on Texas subjects.

Guess I'll have to go with an Aggressor

Any chance of squeezing in one Lakenheath Strike Eagle option?

Cheers.

I don't know where I'd put it. there will be another sheet, though. There are so many jets that need done.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably. I have two of their specially-painted jets (B and C) and their new squadron flagship.

I would also love to see a 125th bird since I see them all the time flying around JIA. I would be happy with a stock line bird C model😊