1/32 Eagle decals

Jake,

I have walkarounds that I shot for Afterburner from 2006 of the following if you need them, just let me know

F15E S-J AFB

87-0171

87-0205

87-0206

89-0471

89-0480

89-0487

89-0488

89-0490

F-15E EG AFB

86-0188

F-15C Langley AFB

81-042

82-016

82-018

82-019

82-022

F-15C LA ANG

85-102

Jake,

Any chance we can get a sneak peak of the FL ANG F-15C/D flagship? I cannot find pictures of it anywhere.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

I presume its still #0102 the Ex- Desert Storm "Gulf Spirit" triple MiG/Su killer unless its been swapped again...hard to keep track of who has what Eagle tails within the Guard thesedays.

6369670655_b984e3d5df_o_zpsti1mhihr.jpg

I presume its still #0102 the Ex- Desert Storm "Gulf Spirit" triple MiG/Su killer unless its been swapped again...hard to keep track of who has what Eagle tails within the Guard thesedays.

No, 102 is still with the Jazzie boys, still the flagship.

• 1 month later...

Hi Jake, any news about the releasing date of this decals sheet??

we absolutely need it for our Tamiya kits!

best regards.

p.s. the "EG" and "ZZ" birds have the MSIP2 upgrade? and are they painted in Mod Eagle scheme?

Edited by Alpagueur
  • 3 weeks later...

do ex aggressors F-15s (as the ones in this sheet) necessarily need to mount the Elta 8222 ecm pod on the port amraam housing? Or can they also carry the amraam?

wpd32053.jpg

any release date for the sheet? Cant' wait :bandhead2:

Edited by Alpagueur

do ex aggressors F-15s (as the ones in this sheet) necessarily need to mount the Elta 8222 ecm pod on the port amraam housing? Or can they also carry the amraam?

The ex-Aggressor jets are just regular Eagles that have yet to be repainted in the standard paint. They don't carry anything different than other Eagles in their squadron.

Only question I have, is when can we get 'em!

Chuk

On this past Monday, I was told by Cartograf two weeks, but I honestly don't believe it. So I guess my answer is still, "I have no idea."

The ex-Aggressor jets are just regular Eagles that have yet to be repainted in the standard paint. They don't carry anything different than other Eagles in their squadron.

So could I eventually hang up the ELTA pod at the port side of the "04" or the "80" Fresno's birds of your decals sheet?

Edited by Alpagueur

So could I eventually hang up the ELTA pod at the port side of the "04" or the "80" Fresno's birds of your decals sheet?

I wouldn't. I'd load it as a typical grey jet, personally.

:thumbsup:/>

but for the AIM-120 amraams? who makes them in 1/32 scale? (Cutting Edge ones are OOP)

Tamiya Viper, Academy Hornet, Zactoman.

• 3 weeks later...