FS The Modern Viper and Phantom Guide

Yeah, I've seen those books sell for pretty pennies for sure. I don't know if you will find that price here but its your right to ask what you see fit. So, good luck :thumbsup:/>

+1 It's like selling a house you research the prices in the neighborhood and then price your house accordingly.same principle here.....this may not be the right place to advertise but someone may really want it...I do suggest posting on many outlets to get the most eyes on....

BTW have you seen the prices folks are asking for the Modern Super Hornet Guide....or the A-10 Guide...that one they must be including

2 1oz. gold coins I think the price on Amazon was $2600.00 .... :touche:

Try the F-4 guide on ebay and amazon they are like 140-150 USD

Try?

One has a buy it now price of $94.99 and the last one sold was $88.99

How about try selling those there for more money if you think you can get it.

Edited by fulcrum1

On ebay they trend at about 150 USD. There is no auction with 88

But thank you I will also try to sell them there

No, on Ebay there is one for sale now with a buy it now price for 94.99 and when you search the completed sales you'll find one that sold for $88 and one that did not sell for $99. But don't take my word for it....just do a search! Why would I buy your book for $40 more?

No, on Ebay there is one for sale now with a buy it now price for 94.99 and when you search the completed sales you'll find one that sold for $88 and one that did not sell for $99. But don't take my word for it....just do a search! Why would I buy your book for $40 more?

OK if you can find it at that price. Fair enough. But I doubt it any more.