"Heavies" GB  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a bomber GB?

I can't find it listed anywhere in the group build section. Where did you see it?

Darwin

'Sorry I Thought had seen it in the calendar listing, but it I could have been mistaken.

Apologies for the late reply, ive been away with no access to the net

Brendon

'Sorry I Thought had seen it in the calendar listing, but it I could have been mistaken.

Apologies for the late reply, ive been away with no access to the netBrendon

No problem. I have received a PM from the GB Mods saying the Recce Bird GB IS on the calendar starting July 1st. They are working on getting the calendar and threads up to date for the GBs ending and those starting March 1st. All is well.

• 3 weeks later...

:woo:...I just picked up Revell's 1/32 He-111 today and I may build it rather then the B-24. The He-111 kit is HUGE!

This GB will be a dandy :thumbsup: !!

:cheers:

:woo:/>...I just picked up Revell's 1/32 He-111 today and I may build it rather then the B-24. The He-111 kit is HUGE!

This GB will be a dandy :thumbsup:/> !!

:cheers:/>

Buy another and build the Z.

Dare ya!

:D/>/> LOL! If I did that I think it would become my new place of residence... :lol:/>/>!

As I said in the post about the 1/48 XB-70, there are abandoned air bases around with extra hangars. You would have to rent one.

Edited by yardbird78

I picked up 3 more 1/72 B-17 kits which I think brings me up to 12-14 or so...

You could always sell the 12-14 1/72 B-17's and you'll have lots of room for a 1/32 B-17 or two :woot.gif:...now THERE'S a beast ;) !

:lol:

Don.

You could always sell the 12-14 1/72 B-17's and you'll have lots of room for a 1/32 B-17 or two :woot.gif:/>...now THERE'S a beast ;)/> !

:lol:/>

Don.

Already have one. But I'm not ready to build it yet. When I do it'll be my grandfathers plane and I'll have or build a big display to put it in.

Dude I am jealous! I'd love to grab a B-17 in 1/32 but its cost prohibitive right now and I have amassed a lot of BIG 1/32 kits recently...if I walked through the door with one of those bad boys under my arm I could just imagine my wifes reaction (and she's my biggest fan and supporter) :lol: !

:cheers:

I'm sure I'll change my mind a few times but I have a Monogram B-17 with all the True Detail resin (of which I won't use much), Quickboost engines, Eduard exterior set, and a few aftermarket decal sets, and metal lading gear. I also have the B-29 which I plan to do as Kee Bird.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...