Vallejo Metal Color

I have the Aluminum, and it is really nice. It sprayed well out of the bottle at 12-15 psi through an Iwata Eclipse. I did mask over it, but that probably wasn't a great test since the model had been painted previously with primer and Alclad but I had to sand it back down to fix some stuff. I plan on getting other shades and will continue to use it.

Vallejo primer is sand-able if you coat model with future on top of the primer (I tried this before). I just read in Fine Scale Modeler that you can add Future to the primer. I believe that this will get the same effect but I have not tried this yet. I was not too happy with the gloss clear coat. It was not that shiny and it was still sticky after few days. Maybe I was doing something wrong. I decided to over coat Vallejo gloss clear with the Future and I am happy now. I tried few metal colors and I really like them. No nasty smell (happy family).

Vallejo primer is sand-able if you coat model with future on top of the primer (I tried this before). I just read in Fine Scale Modeler that you can add Future to the primer. I believe that this will get the same effect but I have not tried this yet. I was not too happy with the gloss clear coat. It was not that shiny and it was still sticky after few days. Maybe I was doing something wrong. I decided to over coat Vallejo gloss clear with the Future and I am happy now. I tried few metal colors and I really like them. No nasty smell (happy family).

Ya after giving them a try I wasn't a fan of the primer or gloss. The Metal Dura-Aluminium was great to use and nice finish. I also found the clear pretty weak. I opted to use model master gloss black as a base coat,then the metal followed by future