who's all going to Heritagcon 10

I'd be there if it wasn't the same weekend as the 50th anniversary of my brother's first appearance in this world. Plans have me going to New Brunswick that weekend.

Sorry guys.

Mike

I'd be there if it wasn't the same weekend as the 50th anniversary of my brother's first appearance in this world. Plans have me going to New Brunswick that weekend.

Sorry guys.

Mike

Oh gawd who made those plans????? :wacko:/> Everyone knows a fifty year anniversary goes better at Heritagcon!!! :whistle:/>

Well I have the weekend booked off, now it's up to the weatherman!!!

Looking at those two 48th scale CF-100's...SWINE!!! If you're up for a little horse trading on one...?

Seriously...glad you guys are enjoying the show. Hopefully there was a good turnout and there was another ARC at Heritagecon mugshot taken to be posted here later. Wish I could have gone but I got brother to the airport at 1130 this morning and his 50th party was a huge success. As I said to Tony, come hell or high water, I'll be there next year.

Take care boys!

Mike

Looking at those two 48th scale CF-100's...SWINE!!! If you're up for a little horse trading on one...?

Seriously...glad you guys are enjoying the show. Hopefully there was a good turnout and there was another ARC at Heritagecon mugshot taken to be posted here later. Wish I could have gone but I got brother to the airport at 1130 this morning and his 50th party was a huge success. As I said to Tony, come hell or high water, I'll be there next year.

Take care boys!

Mike

No mug shots but it was a great turn out! Watched Shawn muscle his way and kick doors down for that mini stash. Was like watching a fat kid chasing a smartie. I ended up winning a kinetic Sea Harrier FRS2. Got a RG-31 Canadian MRAP hase F/A-18E and G some decals and a Northstar editions Arrow cockpit set. Also some smk detail sets for my rg-31 and a Leo 2 I have in my stash.

Saw all the good stuff at the raffle tables.....so far the best show I've attended.

Mike if Shawn won't trade. I think I have a spare CF100.

Cheers

Emil

It was a great show, and yep....I am open to trades. Heck, some of those models in the above photo are actually from a trade Don G and I had going today as well.

Sometimes the fat kid wins......I'm not fat??? Am I?????

Was this just a vendors thing or was there an actual model contest going on ??

Yves,

There was a contest too. Very nice entries. But there were many vendors too. Hands down Hobby Central from Ottawa had the best deals on brand new kits. Of course Canuck Models was at the show great seeing David there. TrackJam Models with all his awesome Armour..... Hornet Hobbies and many other private stashes too. Hands down a great venue and great show.