There seem to be two aircraft that have been elusive for me to model. Both the B-2 and F-14 have had multiple kits started, many problems, and few (actually no completions). While the F-14 still lives in this stash for me, I think I finally overcame the B-2. This is the "snaptite" 1/144 Revell B-2A, OOB construction with Begemot Decals. Still a few imperfections, but I'm fairly happy given what's out there for the B-2. I'm still not sure I understand why there isn't a fairly "modern" kit of this aircraft. As always, constructive criticisms and feedback welcome.

01_zpsdhihlxgp.jpg

02_zpsom7gd7xv.jpg

03_zpsj4jbigog.jpg

04_zpsm5qmjqrq.jpg

05_zpsu9rk3lba.jpg

06_zpszvyrkraa.jpg

08_zps0sauck4o.jpg

07_zpshhrg8tjh.jpg

...now to see about a Tomcat. Thanks for looking.

Considering the starting point (i too would love a new tool modern B-2 kit) i think you have done a fantastic job. I assume the light grey areas close to control surfaces on top and underside are masked and painted?

Considering the starting point (i too would love a new tool modern B-2 kit) i think you have done a fantastic job. I assume the light grey areas close to control surfaces on top and underside are masked and painted?

Thank you for the compliment. Yes, they are masked...lot's and lot's of Tamiya tape cut in to narrow pieces.