F-15C ejection seat

I'm building the 1/48 GWH F-15C and I'm wanting to replace the ejection seat, I ordered an Aries seat (which I like the detail of) but it is smaller than the kit's AcesII seat. I always try and find a replacement seat for my jets and I was wondering if you guys out there have a preference when it comes to replacement seats? The kit seat lacks the detail that I like for the most visible component of the cockpit. The True Detail seats seem to be not as crisply molded as the Aries and the belt relief on the quickboost is rather shallow. I know this seems pretty picky, and I would just use my kit seat with some Eduard seat details but the paint flakes of the pre-painted belts when you try and bend them into shape. If I was sure the Aries seat is to scale than I'd use it. Just want to know what you think.

thanks

Aires seat is to scale, if you have a 1/48 scale pilot figure, try to seat it in both seats and you'll get an idea by how much GWH seat is too big. I'm not sure if the rest of the cockpit is too big or it's just the seat.

Cheers.

Edited by Bob Rock