It has long been a dream of mine to do one of the Hasegawa first "C" Eagle kits, however due to my normal SNAFU, funds just were not right when they were available, now it seems when I can afford one, they seem to be gone the way of the DoDo bird, dinosaurs, and European elk...into history. I believe some are still out there, but I'm leary of Evil Bay purchasing v Sprue Bros, Lucky model and others; is the great wall kit really worth the $90+ dollars I see at most of the reputable on line shops?, or is there another option that I'm missing, any help and/or advice would be deeply appreciated. It's a little hard to explain, it's just that doing a build of a "C" Eagle in the late 70's early 80's time frame is an itch I've just got to scratch :wacko: .

I wouldn't be hesitant to use EBay at all if you found an Eagle for a price (including the shipping...) that you are happy with. I use EBay all the time and if you use PayPal you are just as protected as if you were buying from any online store should a valid issue arise. Just READ the ENTIRE description the seller has posted, look at ALL the pictures provided, KNOW EBay's terminology/definitions, and ASK QUESTIONS of the seller if you want clarification on anything BEFORE you bid/buy it now. I only used CAP'S in certain areas in that last sentence because most people who have bad EBay experiences DON'T follow those simple procedures.

Good luck on the Eagle hunt!

:cheers:

I've got a partially built (slightly) in the original box (beat up) that I'll give to you. Several years ago I started the thing, i glued the upper and lower fun. together and bought the aires cockpit which I think is very nice and has the best detail. It has resin augmenter nozzles. the decals are old, 80s vintage. I'll also send the Academy kit. I'm never going to build either as I have the GW under construction but on hold for other stuff at the moment. If you'll handle postage, they are yours.

I've got a partially built (slightly) in the original box (beat up) that I'll give to you. Several years ago I started the thing, i glued the upper and lower fun. together and bought the aires cockpit which I think is very nice and has the best detail. It has resin augmenter nozzles. the decals are old, 80s vintage. I'll also send the Academy kit. I'm never going to build either as I have the GW under construction but on hold for other stuff at the moment. If you'll handle postage, they are yours.

Shoot, if Greywolf doesn't have interest in them, I'll take them in a heartbeat!

I'm not sure what happened when I posted the thread I got the error, went back and hit the add button and it when thru....it was late at night perhaps I double clicked on the add button without realizing it; to say the least it's embarrassing. I'm grateful to all who replied in either threa

Shoot, if Greywolf doesn't have interest in them, I'll take them in a heartbeat!

I'd be stoopid :whistle::woot.gif: to pass up a deal like that.....a PM is on it's way to Bill.

And in my opinion, yes, the GWH 1:48 F-15C is worth the $90+ price tag found at hobby retailers. But don't pay that, it can be found for much less. I found a new (still in factory plastic) one for $55 on eBay. It was an eBay "store"/merchant. They had more than 10 available. The kit is incredible. Same with their 1:48 MiG-29. But the Hasegawa F-15 is nice too, so if you can find that for a good price then go for it!

Aaron