Here is one I plan to use. I will work on a couple more. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

U-2B%2002A_zpsazwwshfo.jpg

U-2B%2002B_zpsjj1rtqwh.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

Another option. AT-3 of the RoCAF. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

ROCAF-AT-3%20C_zpsddidsu3r.jpg

ROCAF-AT-3%20D_zpsa34nfagm.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

Another option, Su-30 of the Indonesian Air Force. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

Su-30%2001%20Indonesia%20B_zpsrdkmugyw.jpg

Su-30%2001%20Indonesia%20C_zpsx3qfv1r6.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

This is a Mig-17 of the Cambodian Air Force. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

Mig-17%2001%20Cambodia%20B_zpsiukocime.jpg

Mig-17%2001%20Cambodia%20C_zpsnmkholkh.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

F-4E of Japan Air Self Defense Force. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

F-4E%2001B%20%20JASDF_zpsm9ush380.jpg

F-4E%2001C%20%20JASDF_zpsyumc9uwu.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

Japanese Maritime Self Defense Force, S-80M-1. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

S-80M-1%2001B%20JMSDF_zpsqjtdg9hq.jpg

S-80M-1%2001C%20JMSDF_zpst0kgljsz.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

Mitsubishi Ka-14 0r A5M "Claude", Japanese Naval Air Force. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

Ka-14%2001B%20JNAF_zpsqjdrjqhr.jpg

Ka-14%2001C%20JNAF_zpsra2jq3ka.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

J-8II of the Chinese Air Force. Feel free to use any of them, but I ask that you copy your choice to your own photo hosting site and then link to that. I move stuff around in my photobucket account occasionally and might break other people's links.

J-8II%20001B%20Shenyang_zpspagflapt.jpg

J-8II%20001C%20Shenyang_zps0krum08j.jpg

These are the aircraft insignia for each of the listed countries for this build. They are pretty small to stay within the size guidelines for the banners.

Contact%20Sheet%2006_zps3aqjx8x7.jpg

Edited by yardbird78

Another try at a banner with insignia from various far east air forces. I split the previous group into three parts to make each group bigger.

This group is for: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia(Khmer), Cambodia, China/Peoples Republic, China/Taiwan, East Timor, India and Indonesia

ZContact%20Sheet%2002A_zpsbz3a2eh3.jpg

This group is for: Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore 1960-1973, Singapore 1973-1990, Singapore 1993-present, Sri Lanka, Thailand, South Vietnam/VNAF 1950-1975. and Vietnam reunified (North Viet Nam/VPAF prior to 1975).

ZContact%20Sheet%2004A_zpsdt4enggx.jpg

Edited by yardbird78