Visual airframe differnces between PLAAF J-11B and SU-27 Flanker?

I'm no Russian aircraft expert, I'm considering buying the Hobby Boss 1/48 J-11B Flanker and I'm wondering what the visual differences are between these two versions of the Flanker?

Greetings !

Main visible difference is an engine exhaust: Su-27 has AL-31F engine, J-11B - FWS-10, but HB kit contains correct nozzles on the sprues; another one good visible diff: antennas package on the top of the r/h vertical stabilizer, but I think that is not a big problem for scratch, and two small antennas on the tail cone - you should just remove it for convert to Su-27, also Su-27 has no conductor straps on the radome surface. Cockpit: difference instrument panel and HUD, correct instrument panel contains on the sprues, Su-27 HUD I'll take from the Dream model PE set. Armament: wing and fuselage pylons and rockets (R-27R, R-27T, R-27TE, R-27RE, R-73) makes Eduard/Brassin, wing tips pylons I am going to replace for Kinetic's Su-33 kit "Sorbtsya" POD. If I'am forget something, hope that colleagues add more info.

Best regards, Ivan. And sorry for my English...

It's better waiting for Russian Flanker.You need a new armament;decals etc. Chinese J-11 is gourgeous hybrid with Russian airframe;American engines (Chinese copy) and Israeli missiles. In it's grey coat it is a unusual subject. My advice -built J-11 in Chinese colors and wait for correct Russian Re-box/variant.