Fightertown USA Part 2 and Oceana Rhinos

New decals coming soon! Mid March release date planned.

Fightertown Decals 48080

F-14A Fightertown USA Part2 - CAG 9/11/14/15/30

VF-24/VF-211 1995/96

VF-114 1991

VF-1/VF-2 Delivery and 1st cruise 1973-1974

VF-111 1991

VF-301/VF-302 1992

FTD48080_FIGHTERTOWNUSA_PT2x_zpsfkllhg9f.jpg

Fightertown Decals 48081

F/A-18E/F Superhornet Ball - East Coast

VFA-11 (color and loviz w/ Xmas tails)

VFA-31 Tomcat Tail

VFA-32 CAG

VFA-81 CAG

VFA-87 CAG

VFA-211 CAG and Low Viz

FightertownDecals_48081_SuperHornetEastCoastx_zpsxoosv2ni.jpg

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

Brain what a great release. Thank you so much. VF-1 F-14 in high viz. YEAHHHHHHH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :woot.gif: :woot.gif:

Now I can stop searching for your original sheet. It was making me depressed that I was striking out everywhere. Actually I take that back, I think I found that old sheet listed somewhere in Italy but could not determine if the store actually had that sheet in stock.

Hopefully this helps all the people wanting early VF-1 jets from our last sheet. There wasn't room to include multiple options within the squadrons but I have about 250 of the insert sheets that had numbers on them I may throw in. It won't get all the names but will add some options...

Hopefully this helps all the people wanting early VF-1 jets from our last sheet. There wasn't room to include multiple options within the squadrons but I have about 250 of the insert sheets that had numbers on them I may throw in. It won't get all the names but will add some options...

No issue in my case. As long as I can do one I am happier than a pig in bar-b-que sauce :)

Brian ,

VF-301 and 302 are from CVWR-30 and VF-111 is from CVW-15 .

Cheers, Henk

BTW , the sheet is looking good!

New decals coming soon! Mid March release date planned.

Fightertown Decals 48080

F-14A Fightertown USA Part2 - CAG 9/11/14/20

VF-24/VF-211 1996

VF-114 1991

VF-1/VF-2 Delivery and 1st cruise 1973-1974

VF-301/VF-302 1992

FTD48081_FIGHTERTOWNUSA_PT2x_zpstj2nsujo.jpg

Fightertown Decals 48081

F/A-18E/F Superhornet Ball - East Coast

VFA-11 (color and loviz w/ Xmas tails)

VFA-31 Tomcat Tail

VFA-32 CAG

VFA-81 CAG

VFA-87 CAG

VFA-211 CAG and Low Viz

FightertownDecals_48081_SuperHornetEastCoastx_zpsxoosv2ni.jpg

Edited by sundowner

Brian you most MAGNIFICENT manager (keeping it civil, this is a G rated forum :whistle: ) of an old mans' dreams, please tell me that these can be done in GG/Wh schemes, in particular VF-114 and 211, (I've got the VF-1 sheet) I'll send you $100 in advance and you take whats needed and put the rest on account, I've got multiples of the 84/103 recent sheets and I'll be getting multiples of these also *sigh*, just so much to me done and so little time to do it in. Have you been looking into my dreams..if so keep looking there's more there I'd like you do see....well skip the bad ones.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Here's the Tomcat profiles. Got the sheet corrected to have the CVW-15 and CVW-30 included on the header. Can't believe I didn't catch that. Went through the whole sheet 1 more time to make sure we got everything covered as well.

Enjoy!

FTD48080_profilesx_zpsakzaphyj.jpg

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

Here's the Tomcat profiles. Got the sheet corrected to have the CVW-15 and CVW-30 included on the header. Can't believe I didn't catch that. Went through the whole sheet 1 more time to make sure we got everything covered as well.

Enjoy!

FTD48080_profilesx_zpsakzaphyj.jpg

Ok now I gotta get some refs to backdate the "Aardvark" 'cat to pre TPS colors, but it shouldn't be brain surgery, since most of the pertinent markings are the same....ya just gotta love a little ZOT!!! on your shelf..ain't it da truth, ain't it da truth.... :D B)

Very very nice Brian. I am also a fan of VF-111 with that sunburst tail markings. Just a couple questions though. I am sure I can use those same marking to do a grey over white scheme right? Also, since that VF-111 aircraft is marked as 200 would that not be the CAG? Just wondering if there were multi coloured rays on the tail since he is the CAG. Similar fashion to what the F-4s were painted?

Chris ,

VF-111 never had a Tomcat with the grey and white colour scheme , when VF-111 received their F-14's , starting with the first on 16 Jun 1978 ( 160666 NL-201 ) they came new from the Grumman factory.

Also , in 1991 the Sun Downers only had the CAG -bird ( 162594 NL-200 ) in full colour , all the other linebirds were in the TPS colour scheme. So no multi coloured rays on this one ........

HTH , Henk

Very very nice Brian. I am also a fan of VF-111 with that sunburst tail markings. Just a couple questions though. I am sure I can use those same marking to do a grey over white scheme right? Also, since that VF-111 aircraft is marked as 200 would that not be the CAG? Just wondering if there were multi coloured rays on the tail since he is the CAG. Similar fashion to what the F-4s were painted?

Man, that's a cool sheet. I have the VF-1 sheet...but adding a VF-2 bird to the collection might be an idea!

Anyone know if the AMK Tomcats will have that funky original issue "beaver tail"?

• 1 month later...