F-16C Barak, IAF - Block 40

Excellent build Manuel! Lovely finish.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just one question: Are you sure the RBF tag is fitted to the gun cover panel? I would have thought that it is fitted to the gun itself, when the panel is in place. Haven´t checked any refs though.

Cheers,

Joerg

Excellent build Manuel! Lovely finish.

:thumbsup:/> :thumbsup:/> :thumbsup:/>

Just one question: Are you sure the RBF tag is fitted to the gun cover panel? I would have thought that it is fitted to the gun itself, when the panel is in place. Haven´t checked any refs though.

Cheers,

Joerg

Hello Joerg, I put the RBF in the gun panel just because I want to show it, maybe no reference out there.... :rolleyes:

Here more pics:

017.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

Ehi Manuel I will join the other ARCers,this one of the best looking Barak I seen since long time,I love especially the use of mask for the tail art,national roundels,etc...

My only doubt that don't affect minimally the high quality of your job is the position of the Python4/5,as operational missiles are carried only on stations 2/8.

But the build is a such beauty!!!!! :wub:

I can't wait see new model from you mate! :thumbsup:

Gianni

Ehi Manuel I will join the other ARCers,this one of the best looking Barak I seen since long time,I love especially the use of mask for the tail art,national roundels,etc...

My only doubt that don't affect minimally the high quality of your job is the position of the Python4/5,as operational missiles are carried only on stations 2/8.

But the build is a such beauty!!!!! :wub:/>/>

I can't wait see new model from you mate! :thumbsup:/>/>

Gianni

Hello Gianni:

About the Pythons 4 I saw this pics:

f-16_python5_2.jpg

act.jpg?m=1370983335

So I put the Python 4 on the tips to make something different

:woot.gif:

Thanks for your comments

Ehi mate,

I checked and rechecked al my IAF reference,and the books always state and show the Python 4/4 on station 2/8,for weight and G-load factor is the explanation;only the unfinned training round can be carried on wingtips.

About the pics you posted,if you look at firs one you can see that the wingtips are loaded with AIM-9L/M.Your eyes maybe will be confused by the forward fins superimposed to those of the Pythons on stations 2/8.

The second can be a commercial pics of the time of the public presentation of the new missile in the mid '90 or alternatively a shot of the missile trials,trials conducted both by the MANAT (the test squadron) or a operative squadrons,involved from the beginning in the Panther ( Israeli name of the missile) test.

Anyway,I repeat,mine don't want be a critique,absolutely,your model look simply splendid! :thumbsup:

Gianni