1/48 Avionix F-14B Tomcat Deluxe Set - cockpit w/ Bombcat convers

I have a 1/48 Avionix F-14B Tomcat Deluxe Set (cockpit set with Bombcat conversion) in unopened bags inside the box. Never test fitted, all parts still on resin. Lot's of parts to this thing, it's almost a model kit in itself!

After looking at this complete set, it's very intimidating. I've had it for several years and there are just too many parts for me to deal with, I'm nowhere near that level. Hesitant to get rid of this set and want to keep it for the cool factor, but It's above my station. I'd hate to only use the cockpit portions and let the rest go to waste, it was pretty expensive when I purchased it.

So I want to trade. In need a F-14B cockpit w/o all this extra stuff. See below for interested trades, mainly tomcat related. PM me.

All wants are 1/48 (must be complete and from a trusted member, US only)

-Has Weapons Set D

-Has F-14? (kit)

-Aries F-14B cockpit set

-Other aftermarket cockpit sets

---I don't need tomcat decals, I have a ton---

Thanks!

Edited by Maverick

Avionix F-14B Deluxe Set resin cockpit with bombcat conversion (sorry for the inverted images, photobucket wouldn’t load the image editor)

Box

File%20Mar%2004%2007%2030%2049.jpeg

Contents. the right bottom 2 under the instructions is just the cockpit section. The rest is the bombcat conversion parts

File%20Mar%2004%2007%2030%2030.jpeg