MIG-17 PF correct nose in 1/48 scale

Hello. The long time promised MiG-17 PF correct nose for the Hobby Boss kit. The first shots of the master WIP. Still needs some refinement and detail. It will include the front wheel well.

DSC_0287a_zps8jbpidkk.jpg

DSC_0285a_zpsypikzunb.jpg

DSC_0284a_zpsfyopq2vh.jpg

Thank you Stenislav for you dedication to "shape correction" (and sharing you scratchbuilding talent with us!)

i'll for sure get at least one or two of your MiG-17 sets when they'll be ready.

(as i've already have 3 of your MiG-21bis noses...and eagerly waiting for your MiG-23ML/MLD and BN front fuselage correction sets...)

Edited by mingwin
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow very, very nice :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I always thought the Trumpeter kit looked odd and to be honest I could not figure it out. I just thought it was the version.

I will have to put this on my shopping list for sure along with the MiG 23 correction set. Now that needs it for sure.

• 3 months later...

Wow your new one is so different than the original kit which is a good thing :). Yet another item on my list to get. Thanks so much for producing this set. I know I do not have the skills to do something like this and you saved me lots of misery having something so wrong in my model.