Hello, I'm Andre. I've been building for about 2 years now. I've been on Facebook groups since I started building and finally decided to get on a forum. I look forward to seeing everybodies posts and doing a little posting of my own.

Great to have you on board, Sir! Definitely the better end of town in modelling forums (and yet they let me in...), folk here are incredibly helpful and the whole ARC experience has been a revelation for me -hope you enjoy being part of it.

:post1:

Welcome Andre....ya don't have to be crazy, insane, or nutz about modeling to be a member here but it helps...believe me :wacko: . The others are right on the money...it's a great group of ladies and gents, the ladies don't post as much, but they're here. You won't find a better or more helpful group when ya get stuck..just yell and help will come running. I like others look forward to seeing your work, it's gotta be better than mine I just mangle plastic, schlopp glue, and fling paint...and hope it sticks.

This week I'll transfer some pics to photo bucket so I can load them on. I'm currently working on 2 trumpeter 1/32 A-6A's and up next will be two 1/48 S-3B's. Hawkwrench, I am a boatswainmate in the Coast Guard. I'm a coxswain for the 25' response boat small and 45' response boat medium. If you guys would like I could also post videos and pics of when we are doing helo ops(a HH-65 hovering about 15 feet over the boat).

Welcome to ARC, Andre! There's no better place than this for building advice and expert opinion. Even if you have a question on the one of the "real things," you're bound to find someone here that knows the answer. And I personally look forward to seeing the photos and videos you're talking about.